Get set up the right way without tech stress
You know exactly what you want your business to look like. But you’re overwhelmed with business software and not sure where to start.
You want to have time to help your audience *and* increase sales without the long list of tech distractions holding you back.
VIP Tech Day
This is a one-day intensive that takes care of #AllTheTechThings so you can launch quickly and get faster results. Whether you have a specific project in mind or a running batch list longer than a CVS receipt, I can help you finally check things off your to-do list in a day!
This is a perfect fit for you if...
Don’t let another month (or year) go by without getting your **** together!
What clients are saying?
Skip the trial and error + get set up the right way.
What can be done in a day?
If you’re an online service provider with your ideas or content ready, here are a few sample projects we can work on depending on your goals:
Sales & Marketing
- Theme install and customization for WordPress website
- Build homepage or sales page and add web copy
- E-commerce or course platform setup and input for your digital product (+ templates for Asana or Trello)
- Email marketing tool setup and automated (MailerLite, ConvertKit)
- Setup, design, and automate client onboarding process for CRMs like Dubsado or HoneyBook
- Create templates in Asana or Trello, set up Zapier automations
- Improve and document internal processes and systems (for admin, lead and client management, or content creation)
Support + Training
- Screenshare calls for live edits and collaboration
- One week of tech support to handle any bugs
- One month of unlimited email access or Slack support
- Training videos to learn the basics and best practices
Savings + Discounts
- Special savings for returning VIP Day clients
- Up to 20% off for HoneyBook, Dubsado, Asana users
- Premium WordPress plugins included: GeneratePress ($49 value), Elementor ($49 value) or Beaver Builder ($99 value)
How does it work?
This process may take up to 3 weeks so you can have enough time prep and plan for our day together. When you book your day, you’re buying my time (+ tech skills). So my promise to you as your tech partner is my focus will be 100% on you and your business.
With my 4S Framework, I’ll help you go from overwhelmed to organized so you can confidently launch your offer and work with clients.
- Strategy: We’ll start off with a kick-off session to come up with an action plan. This includes questionnaires and checklists to organize your thoughts and ideas.
- Simplify: We’ll go over your answers to improve and simplify your to-dos, workflows, client and user experience.
- Set Up: On VIP Day, I’ll be on Spotify + geek mode checking off tasks from the action plan. And you’ll be on standby via text, Slack, or Asana just in case I have questions or need feedback. (No need to take a day off!)
- Support: You’ll have one week of tech support for finishing touches and to take care of bugs. Plus, 30 days of Slack or email support to ask me anything and everything.
4 hours for $700
Example Half Day: sales page redesign for your signature offer, automate workflows in HoneyBook, or CSS customizations in Dubsado
7 hours for $1650
Example Full Day: full setup for your course platform or WordPress theme install and customize up to 5 pages
What else is included?
You’ll also get access to a resource library full of swipe files, checklists, and personalized templates to help you organize your thoughts + avoid writer’s block, plus two extra bonuses:
12-Week Content Planner
Know what to post pre-launch or just in general. This planner will help you map out your YouTube, blog, email, and social media in advance.
Essential CX Toolbox
Done-for-you templates to help you improve client experience. Includes email scripts, Asana, Trello, and Canva templates.
Hey there, Boss!
My name is Marjy and I’m a Digital CX + Tech Implementation Consultant.
What does that mean?
It means with over 10 years in customer support, I mix in my tech skills to help you improve your client experience for your front-facing + back-end operations, while also handling the tech side of things.
With VIP Tech Day, you get to have your Personal CXO/CTO take care of those tech-related tasks so you can educate and engage your audience.
What clients are saying?
I work with creative and tech professionals and agencies who are ready to skip the weeks of back and forth emails and long waitlist, and finally get stuff done!
As long as you’re US-based, from East Coast to West, I’m here to help! I’m available Tuesday-Thursday, and Saturdays between 9AM to 7PM EST/EDT.
I specialize in WordPress, HoneyBook, Dubsado, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Asana (Certified Pro at your service).
Also familiar with the Squarespace, Thinkific, MemberVault, Trello, Canva, Kajabi, and more.
Looking for a specific tool? Fill out the inquiry form and let me know!
I accept all cards via Stripe, and ACH. A 50% non-refundable deposit is due to book your project and save your spot. The remaining balance will be due one week before our VIP Day. Payment plans are available if you choose Full Day.
Since spots are limited, there are no refunds or cancellations. If something comes up, you can reschedule one time and I’ll move your day to the next available date.
Since the main deliverable is systems setup, there’s no rush to have your web copy or content all done. You’ll have video training lessons available so you know how to add your content when you’re ready.
(Don’t forget you’ll have one week of tech support and 30 days email support after our VIP Day for feedback – so take advantage!)
Apply now for VIP Tech Day
Fill out the form below and tell me all about you and your business. I’ll reach out to you within 2 business days. Have some questions before you book? Book a consultation call to get started!