Get set up the right way without tech stress
You know exactly what you want your business to look like. But you’re not sure how to make your website do better or you’re overwhelmed with your client management software and not sure where to start.
You want to have time to share your expertise and help your audience without the tech struggles or distractions holding you back.
VIP Tech Day
This is a one-day intensive that takes care of all the tech things for you so you can get back to engaging with your audience and growing your business. Whether it’s refreshing your website, automating your onboarding process, or launching your digital product, we’ll work together to have your business streamlined, automated, and ready to go in one day!
Make it easy for ideal buyers to book and buy from you
Organize + automate your client onboarding process
Help you organize, plan, and launch your digital products
What clients are saying?
Skip the trial and error + get set up the right way.
What if you could have all the tech set up for you so you can focus on promoting your product or service?
VIP Tech Day will help eliminate those tech struggles that come with launching a new project. And whether we’re working on WordPress or Dubsado, the goal is to make this the easiest project while also simplifying the back-end for your clients and customers.
You can save time and money by launching quickly and get faster results instead of waiting months. This means:
What can be done in a day?
If you’re a coach, consultant, or creator with your offer and content ready, here are a few things we can work on depending on your goals:
Ready to Launch Website
Level up your brand and website.
- Theme/template install and customization for WordPress or Squarespace
- Set up Home or Sales page, add web copy
- Set up and connect email marketing software
Ready to Simplify Workflows
Streamline backend business operations.
- Map out and plan workflows in Dubsado or HoneyBook
- Create templates in Asana or Trello, set up Zapier automations
- Improve internal processes and systems
Ready to Launch Product
Turn your signature service into info products.
- Set up and add content to course platform
- Set up your sales funnel
- Create sales page or course graphics in Canva
Support + Training
- Screenshare calls for live edits and collaboration
- One week of tech support to handle any bugs
- One month of unlimited email access or Slack support
- Training videos to help you learn the basics for your new tool
Savings + Discounts
- Special savings for returning VIP Day clients and WP Care Plan signup
- Premium WordPress plugins included: GeneratePress ($49 value), Elementor ($49 value) or Beaver Builder ($99 value)
How does it work?
This process may take up to 3 weeks so you can have enough time prep and plan for our day together. When you book your day, you’re buying my time (+ tech skills). So my promise to you as your tech partner is my focus will be 100% on you and your business.
- Fill out the inquiry form and tell me what’s on your to-do list.
- You’ll get an Intro Packet with some info about how we’ll work together.
- When you’re ready to book your day, I’ll send over a detailed proposal for review and from there you can pay your deposit and sign the agreement.
- Once you’re added to my calendar, you’ll get a Welcome Guide with everything you’ll need to know and do to prepare for our day together.
- We’ll have a kick-off session to go over all the things. Then I’ll come up with an action plan with a list of things to do on your VIP Day.
- We’ll review all of your hard work 30 minutes before to go over the action plan.
- You’ll be on standby via text, Slack, or Asana just in case I have questions or need feedback and I’ll be on Spotify + tech mode.
- At the end of the VIP Day, we’ll do a quick walkthrough of what’s been done.
- I’ll have all the assets and templates bundled up for you in a shared folder in a few days. Including training material so you’ll know how to manage your software.
- You’ll have one week of tech support for finishing touches and to take care of bugs.
- Plus, 30 days of Slack or email support to ask me anything or get feedback.
*Only 3 spots available for December*
4 hours for $700
Example half-day: sales page redesign or add content to course platform
7 hours for $1650
Example full-day: website redesign or CRM set up and automated
What else is included?
You’ll also get access to a resource library full of swipe files, checklists, and templates to help you organize your thoughts + avoid writer’s block, plus two bonuses:
12-Week Content Planner
Know what to post before + after launch. This will help you plan your email and social media marketing in advance so you can be visible.
Essential CX Toolbox
Done-for-you templates to help you simplify client experience. Includes Asana, Trello, and Canva templates, plus a SOP Starter Kit to document your processes.
Hey there, I'm Marjy!
I’m a Digital CX Consultant.
What does that mean?
It means with over 15 years in customer support, I mix in my tech skills to help you improve your client experience for your front-facing + back-end ops, while also handling the tech side of things.
With VIP Tech Day, you get to have your Personal CTO take care of those tech-related tasks so you can finally focus on what you do best.
7 reasons you're ready to GSD...
Launch + simplify without the tech stress!
What clients are saying?
I work with coaches, course + content creators, and service-based business owners who want to GSD without tech holding them back.
This is for you if you’re:
- a new business owner and not sure what to do first or next for website or client management
- ready to stop hopping from one tool to another and stick to one thing
- or, you have a running batch list of things to do but don’t have the time or energy
As long as you’re US-based, from East Coast to West, I’m here to help! I will be available Tuesday-Thursday, and Saturday between 9AM to 7PM EST.
I specialize in WordPress, HoneyBook, Dubsado, and Asana (Certified Pro at your service).
Also familiar with the Squarespace, Thinkific, MemberVault, Trello, Canva, and more.
Looking for a specific tool? Tap the chat bot on the bottom left and let me know!
I accept all cards via Stripe, and ACH. A 50% non-refundable deposit is due to book your project and secure your spot. The remaining balance will be due one week before our VIP Day. Payment plans are available if you choose full day.
Since spots are limited, there are no refunds or cancellations. If something comes up and you need to reschedule, let me know as soon as possible and I’ll move your day to the next available date.
No worries! The main deliverable is setting up your tech + systems. If your web copy or content isn’t finished in time, training lessons are available so you can add your content when you’re ready.
(Don’t forget you’ll have one week of tech support and 30 days email support after our VIP Day for feedback – so take advantage.)
I’m all ears! You can tap the chatbot on the left or book a consultation and let me know what’s on your mind.