Ready to simplify + relaunch your digital business in a day?
Helping solo service providers quickly launch their websites and streamline their onboarding process – without the tech drama.
You know exactly what you want your business to look like. But you’re not sure how to make your website do better or you’re overwhelmed with your to-do list and not sure where to start.
You’re looking for a clear path to manage your business without technology or distractions holding you back.
VIP Tech Day is a done-for-you package that takes care of all the tech things and helps you relaunch your digital business so you can get back to engaging with your audience and growing your business.
Whether it’s refreshing your WordPress website or setting up your new client workflow in Dubsado or HoneyBook, we’ll work together to create your client-ready system that’s streamlined and automated for your business in one day.
What can be done in a day?
Here are a few things we can work on depending on your goals:
Level Up Your Brand + Website
You’ll have a customized + optimized WordPress site that helps you create a great first impression and makes it easy for your ideal clients to sign up, book, and buy.
- Install a mobile-responsive and user-friendly theme so your audience can view on an iPhone or desktop (or update your current theme)
- Easy to manage backend area with tutorials so you’ll know how to create or edit posts and pages
- Search-engine-friendly + Google-ready so your people can find you
- Email marketing software and welcome series set up to start growing and nurturing your list
- Social media integrated to make your content shareable
- Connect to your calendar app, like Calendly, so it’s easy to book with you
- Your personal social media landing page (think: LinkTree)
- Up to 5 pages of revised content uploaded – Home, About, Services, Sales, Contact
- Set up to view Google Analytics from your dashboard so you can see real-time results
Simplify + Automate Onboarding
Client management system set up for your signature service. You’ll be able to impress your clients with your streamlined process — from inquiry to offboarding.
- Set up new client workflow in your CRM – Dubsado or HoneyBook
- Contact form added to your Service and Contact pages
- Your revised email scripts added to CRM workflow
- Integrate with G Suite (email, calendar) and Zapier (for automation)
- New client templates set up in Canva, Google Docs, or Slides (Intro, Welcome, and Goodbye packets)
We approached Marjy because we needed help with the backend of my digital marketing agency. She helped me by assisting with adding our Dubsado lead form to our website. Before Marjy, we would have given ourselves a headache trying to figure it out as it is not our specialty. Marjy did it effortlessly! I would recommend Marjy if you need help with WordPress and CRM platform integrations!Phocused Media Group
This year has forced us to pivot and re-do all the things at the last minute. We had to learn how to adapt quickly to keep our dream business running.
Maybe you went from in-person sessions to fully digital or completely revamp your services to adjust to the new normal.
Because of all this, you know it’s time to level up your website and your onboarding process. But you’re overwhelmed by all the things you have to do so you keep holding off instead of relaunching.
You want to have time to share your expertise and help your audience. You’re ready to hire staff so you can focus on money-making tasks. And you want to learn new skills to expand your services and raise prices.
How dope will it be to have someone simplify and automate your front and back-end systems so you can work on the most important things?
My goal with VIP Tech Day is to help eliminate those tech struggles that’s holding you back so you can move on to growth mode and accomplish your business goals.
How does it work?
Whether half-day or full-day, my focus will be 100% on you and your business. This process may take about 1-2 weeks so you can have enough time to go through the workbook and questionnaire, then get feedback before our day.
- Fill out the project inquiry form and tell me everything I need to know about you, your business, and your goals.
- I’ll go through your info, and if we’re a good fit, you’ll get an Intro Packet where you can book your day, sign your agreement, and pay your 50% non-refundable deposit to secure your spot.
- After you’ve booked, you’ll get a Welcome Guide with everything you’ll need to know + do to get started, plus access to the project plan in Asana and Google Drive folder.
- You’ll answer a pre-work questionnaire and we’ll have a kick-off call to go over everything like website copy to make sure you’re connecting with your audience.
- I’ll come up with the project plan and your ready-to-use templates where you can add your voice.
- We’ll review all of your hard work 30 minutes before to go over everything, and so we’re on the same page.
- You’ll be on standby via Slack or Asana just in case I have questions or need feedback and I’ll be on Spotify + tech mode.
- At the end of the VIP Day, we’ll do a quick walkthrough of what’s been done.
- I’ll have everything we worked on added to your Google Drive folder in a few days. Including training material so you’ll know how to use your website and CRM.
- You’ll have one week of tech support just in case things get a little buggy.
- And after tech support, you’ll have 30 days of Slack or email support to ask questions or get feedback.
$497 for 3.5 hours
(for quick theme install or CRM workflow setup)
$997 for 7 hours
(for front + back-end makeover)
**Only 5 spots available at this introductory prices**
In just a few hours, Marjy had me proficient in WordPress. I left her tutelage able to effectively manage my website and blog! Marjy is an excellent teacher I highly recommend her to guide you if you want to improve or set-up your website.Life Less Young Services & Solutions
Access to resource library with checklists and templates for future projects without starting from scratch, plus:
- Two screenshare calls for live edits and collaboration
- One week of tech support to handle any bugs
- One month of unlimited email access or Slack support
- Training lessons for your new WordPress website and CRM
- Special savings for returning VIP clients and WP Care Plan signup
12-Week Year Content Planner – Know what to post and when with this planner. It will help you plan your marketing tasks in advance so you can be visible and bring traffic to your website – on autopilot.
SOP Starter Kit – Get your systems in place so you can be organized and productive. This kit includes a checklist and template to help you create your Standard Operating Procedures.
I reached out to Marjy because she had the skill set I needed to complete the website design from beginning to end. She helped me by saving time and money. This is beneficial to a small nonprofit because we do not have the funding to spend thousands of dollars. The result was a beautiful, functional, and easy-to-use website. One thing I liked was how she was available to answer any questions that I had either by email or phone. I would recommend Marjy to people who need any kind of website design or a totally new website.Building Families Together
Who do you work with?
I work with freelancers, content creators, coaches, consultants, and service-based business owners who want to simplify their digital business + focus on what they do best.
Can I cancel or reschedule?
Since spots are limited, there are no refunds or cancelations. If something comes up and you need to reschedule, let me know as soon as possible and I’ll move your day to the next available date.
Do I have to be in the same time zone?
As long as you’re US-based, from East Coast to West, I’m here to help!
What tools do you use?
I work mainly with WordPress and am familiar with the Genesis Framework, GeneratePress, Beaver Builder, and Elementor.
Other tools I’m familiar with: Asana, Trello, HoneyBook, Freedcamp, Dubsado, HubSpot, 17Hats, and Bonsai.
If you don’t see a tool listed, reach out and let me know what tool you need help with.
Do you accept credit cards?
I accept all cards via Stripe and ACH. A 50% non-refundable deposit is due to book your project and secure your spot. The remaining balance is due one week before our VIP Day.
What happens if I don’t finish the content?
No worries! The main goal is to have all of your tech set up. But, if your web copy isn’t finished in time, training lessons are available so you can add your content when you’re ready.
(Don’t forget you’ll have one week of tech support and 30 days email support after our VIP Day for feedback – so take advantage.)
What if I need something else that’s not listed or have a question?
I’m all ears! Please let me know what’s on your mind by sending an email or tapping the Save My Spot button and ask away.