WordPress Web Support
Site updates + checkups are needed to keep your website secure and running smoothly. You already have your hands full with other projects so why not skip the tech stuff and let someone else take care of it for you.
Basic Care Plan
- Core, theme, and plugins updated weekly
- Monthly cloud backups to save all your hard work
- Ongoing malware + security scans**
- Check for broken links
- Monthly report to keep you updated on what’s going on behind the scenes
- Manage comments – removing spam
Basic Care Plan – $30/month
Advanced Care Plan
- Basic plan, plus: weekly cloud backups, theme and plugins updated
- Uptime monitoring – notified when site is down
- Track your results from Google Analytics
- Web performance check – check speed and learn what’s happening
- Site changes** – minor edits, up to 30 minutes
Advanced Care Plan – $65/month
You work hard to keep your business up and running. The last thing you want to think about are backups and updates. When you’re ready to work together, answer a couple of questions to get started this week.
Is this a contract?
Nope, not a contract. This is a monthly plan and you can cancel at anytime.
**What’s included in Site Changes?
Each month, you’ll get up to 30 minutes of design and content edits. This includes web copy edits and update broken links, for example. Unused time doesn’t rollover.
What’s not included in the Care Plans?
Blog post writing, third-party purchases, and malware removal. Security scans are included in both plans but if you’d like to have Infection Insurance to cover you for the year, I recommend using WP Fix It. Let me know beforehand, and I’ll set this up.